Last day while downloading a freeware app, my browser was automatically redirected to an unknown site, things were all difficult for me to understand as that was a time a warning message popped up on screen as well, giving security alert that the system might be infected.. that was it..Since then one or the other issue kept occurring in my computer and it seemed to have been rendered unusable at time.
Application loading & everything else took considerably good amount of time to start and things remain unresponsive for long. Realizing, it to be severe problem I had to look for spyware removal tool. Initially, I tried *****repair which scanned & found many threats & asked to remove the same. Yet, as the problem continued the way it was I looked for other equipped tool, tried scanning with *****tes, but that too was none of help as it found no threats. Meanwhile, the PC encountered issues were getting even worse and from the recommendation of one of my known to, I tried for this Automatic Tool, which worked really well to scan PC detected numerous small & critical threats to be eliminated from system permanently. The system performance is also considerably improved now and it is working flawlessly now.
Is your system screen occupied with annoying pop-ups messages?
Are you finding strange unwanted changes in your PC?
Is your system’s performance slowed down to crawl?
- System performance gradually slows down and this does include slowed network accessibility
- Web browsers redirects to unknown malicious sites and this is the time your system is likely to be confronted with further more malicious threats
- Browser homepage & associated settings may even be found to have altered
- Google & Yahoo Searches etc may even be redirected
- Desktop background is changed and strange unknown icons may be found in place of the actual ones
- Windows system utilities – task manager, registry editor & more may be disabled
Step 2: Once Downloading finishes, Install the software. If you face any problem in installing the software read this.
Step3: Once installation is finished, Scan your PC Completely